6 Figure Trader Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure
Effective date: 8-1-2022
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF 6 Figure Trader
You agree to pay Catalyst Wealth Coaching. (“CWC”), the tuition amount agreed for the event selected. Tuition includes the session(s) and applicable course materials. Transportation, lodging and food costs are not included.
2. TRANSFER AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Subject to the applicable transfer fees, you may transfer one time; provided however that such transfer shall only be valid for an additional 12 months from the start date of the 6 Figure Trader event from which you are transferring. You must do so by notifying us in writing. If you choose to transfer, you relinquish your priority standing in the program for which you were enrolled, and your transfer is subject to the availability of the next event.
- Full Payment is due at the time you sign up for this 6 Figure Trader event.
4. DEFAULT, CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, AND DAMAGES FEE
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. You will forfeit your enrollment. CWC will have the right, to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to potential Damages.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Catalyst Wealth Coaching, a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date you signed up for the Catalyst Wealth Coaching. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to Attn: 6 Figure Trader Catalyst Wealth Coaching, 9462 Brownsboro Rd Box 109 Louisville KY 40241. Faxed notices are not acceptable. (Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.)
- Damages Fee: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement, you agree to be charged $1,995. This is a nonrefundable, nonreturnable Damages Fee.
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend the 6 Figure Trader event without express written consent from CWC, you will forfeit your tuition for the training.
- Discount Verification: Any discounts offered for 6 Figure Trader are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by CWC. If after entering into the Agreement, CWC determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your payment amount owed will revert to the full price
5. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Catalyst Wealth Coaching, Joe Casey, or any employee of CWC does "NOT" provide investment advice. We do not recommend that you buy or sell any security. 6 Figure Trader is an educational-based program. We teach concepts and strategies to trade demo accounts only. If you choose, to trade with real money you do so at your own risk. Any gains or losses will be the sole responsibility of your own actions and you hold harmless CWC, Joe Casey, and affiliates.
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by CWC or any one acting or claiming to act on behalf of CWC unless it is in writing and made a part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this This Agreement. No salesperson of CWC has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Terms & Conditions: Your approval and execution of the CWC Event Terms & Conditions will be required prior to attendance. You may request a copy from CWC upon completing this Agreement, although the Event Terms & Conditions are subject to change. Failure to sign the Event Terms & Conditions will be deemed a cancellation of this Agreement. You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to CWC.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change.
- Private Event: CWC reserves the right to send a participant home for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for meals, transportation, or lodging. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Translation Costs: Translation costs shall not be included in your tuition to 6 Figure Trader. Cost of translation, at an amount solely at the discretion of CWC, shall be at an additional cost and shall be added to your 6 Figure Trader tuition.
- Transaction Fees: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such cost.
- The 6 Figure Trader tuition is non-refundable unless within the three-day right of cancellation and the proper steps are followed in section 4 of general terms and conditions. You can transfer your registration to a future training date as those dates are made available per the general terms and conditions
6. Hypothetical Disclaimer
Rule 4:41 (Hypothetical Disclaimer)
“These results are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.” ; or a statement prescribed pursuant to rules promulgated by a registered futures association pursuant to section 17(j) of the Act.